Super excited for this blog post. I am listing some of my favorite brands that happen to sell great gifts for this holiday season. I could be biased..cause I also happen to think all of these people are superrrr fly, but their products are DOPE.
If you're shopping for someone who is into self care, skin care and feeling good, check these brands out.
- Nai Roberts-Smith is an esthetician based in LA. She is most known for popularizing the “60 Second Rule” and recently dropped a line of amazing bath wear and items to help you enjoy your self care routine. Including these amazing cleansing cuffs that stop water from dripping down your arms while you wash your face. Love these products.
- Eve Milan NY
- Eve Milan New York is a black owned skin care company with amazing products. The line of products have been created to nourish the skin without the use of harsh chemicals. It’s BRIGHTENING VITAMIN C + COQ10 SHEET MASK won Allure’s Best in Beauty this year, so you know it’s good.
- Moodeaux. AH. A new fragrance line by a young Black woman entrepreneur determined to bring more black women to fragrance. It’s newest scent “I’m Worthy” is a mix of citrus, floral, and wood and is perfect for everyday wear. Check out the site and Flaunt How You Feel.
If you're shopping for someone who loves to be fly and wants some exclusive, rare, exceptionally dope pieces in their wardrobe: check these.
- Torch Sports Wear Co.
- An immaculate collection of vintage HBCU apparel. Torch Sports Wear is perfect for any HBCU alum or avid supporter. It’s also curated by a dope creative, Amechi, who I happen to be a fan of.
- Wearable art. Really the only way to describe Denisio’s collection of attire. It’s everything from dope designs on tshirts to one of kind, handmade pieces. Two of my favorite dresses are actually Denisio’s work. You should definitely tap in.
- Damien Mitchell
- If you know someone who loves FLY leather goods, check out Damien’s work. It is a masterful blend of form and function, offering wallets, bags and even custom work.